Little Pirate Parade is Coming!
04/24/2017 11:44PM ● Published by Nancy Babin
Gallery: little pirate parade [1 Image] Click any image to expand.
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Little Pirates Parade hosted by First City Bank. Children ages 12 and under are invited to enter the parade on May 20th from 9 am – 11 am. We will also have a dog category so dress up your pooch in pirate attire! Come tour the Billy Bowlegs Pirate Float - the Blackhawk; William Augustus Bowles Pirate Museum; Bounce House and Slide; Games and Prizes; Hot Dogs; Popcorn; Music!
The actual parade will begin at 9:30 am with the age group 3 and under competing first; ages 4 – 7 next and then ages 8 – 12. The dog category will be immediately following the last age group. To be eligible to participate, you must fulfill the following requirements on the day of the event:
- All children must be in costume: Billy Bowlegs pirate themed attire please.
- Preschoolers must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the parade. Adults do not need to be in costume.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Proof of Rabies vaccination required.
- You may not use a motorized vehicle. No metal swords or real weapons please.
- Homemade Pirate Floats are highly encouraged by decorating a stroller, wagon, tricycle or other but it is optional, not required. Prizes will be given to the best floats of each category!
Captain Billy Bowlegs and his crew will be judging the costumes of each participant based on originality, theme, creativity and design. Judging will take place after the final group has paraded past the judges. Winners and prizes will be announced at approximately 10:30 am.
Please email the completed form to email@example.com or fax to (850) 243-0236. Registration begins May 1, 2017.