Jolly Jubilee is Here!
11/30/2016 06:58PM ● Published by Nancy Babin
Join us this year for Destin Commons first Jolly Jubilee! An enjoyable series of new holiday happenings through Christmas, including a brand new fully lit and decorated 38’ Christmas tree in front of restaurant row, Twelve large reindeer topiary shrubs up to 14 feet tall, and an array of holiday entertainment to include:
- Dickinson Carolers from the Emerald Coast Theatre Company strolling throughout the Center from Noon to 2 p.m. on November 26 and December 3, 10 and 17.
- Alfonso Dance Academy presenting holiday dance performances in Center Plaza on December 3, from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Rocky Bayou Christian School Band performing holiday favorites on December 11, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Brite Starz Dance Studio doing holiday recital performances on December 11 from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Emerald Coast Chorus – Sunday December 18th from 3pm-4pm please.
As always, kids can visit Santa at Santa’s Wonderland in Bass Pro Shops with their wish list and have a free photo taken from 5 to 8 p.m. through December 24!