5 Fun and Simple Halloween Projects
● Published by Nancy Babin
Gallery: 5 Fun and Simple Halloween Projects [4 Images] Click any image to expand.
With Halloween quickly creeping up on us, it's time to get creative with some ghoulish decor and treats to make your soon to be "trick or treaters" scream with delight! Be the talk of your neighborhood with these fun and simple crafts as well as spooky treats to do with your kids.
1. Creepy Cats: Create a spooky trio of glossy black cats to watch over trick-or-treaters at your door. All you need are a few pumpkins in feline shapes ― long or pear-shaped for the body, small and round for the face.
2. Door Wreath: A trip to your local craft store is all you'll need to come up with your own designer wreath for this Halloween.
Start with a twig type wreath, add festive ribbon, a few small pumpkins you can paint, twigs and other fun accessories with your hot glue gun and let your imagination run wild!
3. Lighted Pumpkin Topiary This Pumpkin Topiary can find a home on your kitchen bar or your front porch! It would be a fabulous urn as a part of a fall arrangement!
4. Mummy Treats: We say cute, cute, cute! Easy to make and you'll be the talk of the school or party with these as party favors!
5. Spooky Chocolate Apples: Another yummy treat that will have everyone talking! Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples are an easy and impressive. A great alternative to plain candy apples. Especially if any of your friends or family are The Nightmare Before Christmas fans!
Subscribe to On the Coast Magazine's Free Newsletter for regular updates!
Kids & Teens